In this tutorial, I will help you to understand the basics of Salesforce. Salesforce.com is number One on-demand CRM in the market. Salesforce.com runs on Force.com platform, it is cheaper compared to other CRM tools in the market. With the help of Salesforce.com, we can deliver the application in a short time.
Salesforce is a cloud based platform, it is available on the cloud , we don’t need to install any software and also no hardware cost in required. All we need is a computer and internet connection to work with Salesforce.
With the help of Salesforce, you can customize applications or you can even buy applications on demand from app-exchange.
Salesforce provides three releases every year: Winter release, Spring release and Summer release. With each release Salesforce provides lot of new functionality and these release will not impact your existing functionality.
Why you should take our Salesforce tutorials?
Our Salesforce tutorials can be taken by anybody who is:
- An IT(information Technology) student who wants to become a Salesforce Developer or
- A college graduate looking for better career options in Sales or Marketing, or
- A Salesforce Administrator who wants to get into Salesforce development with NO PRIOR PROGRAMMING experience
- A professional looking to change his/her career for better opportunities
a Salesforce developer keen on developing apps for Salesforce trailblazer ecosystem
There are large range of certifications provided by Salesforce ranging from Salesforce Admin certification to Salesforce Development certifications and lot more. You can choose your interest and work towards those certification.
Why our Salesforce tutorials are better than others?
- Our Salesforce tutorials cover the concepts in a very simple and interesting manners. Students who are not from programming background will be able to understand us easily.
- Our Salesforce tutorials are based on the study guide of Salesforce. These tutorials will help you to pass your certification exam in first attempt.
- We also offer Salesforce tutorials with real-time project training’s as well. These tutorials will help you to build a real-time project which will help you in gaining necessary knowledge required to sustain at your workplace.
- We do offer Salesforce tutorials related to Interview Preparation and Resume Building which no other training providers provide.
About Saleforce.com (SFDC)
Salesforce.com is a company founded by Mark Benioff in year 1999. Salesforce has become No 1 world-wide leader of CRM.
Why we should choose Salesforce?
- It is No. 1 on- demand CRM. You don’t need to install any software.
- Salesforce runs on a Force.com platform- It is comparatively cheaper than other CRM tools in the market
- It provides Pay-as- you go model.
- Salesforce has App Exchange– it is a marketplace to sell and buy applications