So you want to learn Salesforce Development but you are struggling to find the right course?
Great, you have come to the right place! This is not just a course where you will learn about bunch of things in a very shallow way. You are really going to get really good at Apex. Like a programmer, you won’t worry about the buzzword of the day because you’ll have the fundamental skills to pick up things on your own.
[maxbutton id=”19″] Price :$29
- Focus on what actually matters.
- Learn the Apex you need for professional development.
Most courses focus on the syntax and features in Salesforce Apex. You can go through resources like that all day long and not get anywhere. Practical Apex is totally different. It’s 100% focused on how to build application so that you can actually make things.
So I have designed this course specially for students who want to learn about Apex programming. We will learn about Triggers, Test classes, Design Patterns, DML statements, Database Methods, SOSL, SOQL etc. These topics are also part of the Study guide of Salesforce Platform Developer 1 exam. This course will help you to pass your certification.
- Students must know basic object-oriented concepts
- Students musk know the basics of programming language
- You must have an Internet connection
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are looking to become Salesforce Developers
- Students who wants to explore the programming side of Salesforce.
- Students who are familiar with out-of-the-box features of Salesforce and want to learn about Salesforce APEX programming.
Below are the content of the course we will cover:
[wpcourse course=”9″ /]